From "Andreas Wiesauer" <andreas.wiesa...@gmx.at>
Subject Installer problem
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:00:34 GMT
Hello,

since I have been using Jetspeed 2 M3, I decided to try the final release.

The installation with MultiDb installer works perfect with MySQL 5.0, but
when I'm starting tomcat and the admin-portlets become initialized I get the
following error:

INFO: Loading web.xml....j2-admin

ERROR: Failed to register portlet application, j2-admin

org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: (OJB operation):
encountered

 SQLException [Data truncation: Data too long for column 'TITLE' at row 1];
nest

ed exception is com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data
too lo

ng for column 'TITLE' at row 1

com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data too long for
column 'T

ITLE' at row 1

        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2926)

        at
com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.serverExecute(ServerPreparedSt

atement.java:1124)

        at
com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.executeInternal(ServerPrepared

It seems there is a problem with table columns, do you have any solution to
fix this?

Best regards,

Andy