From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Layout Portlets
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:12:20 GMT
Aaron Evans wrote:
> I wanted to add another portlet configuration for the MultiColumnPortlet
> (VelocityTwoColumns) with column widths of 75%,25%.
>
> So I figured, I just add the portlet definition to the portlet.xml file in
> the DEPLOYED jetspeed webapp and restart tomcat.

You have to redeploy the app.
Just drop the jetspeed-layouts into the deploy directory

Or, you can simply change the fragment parameters on your PSML page, and
not even touch the layout portlet. In the PSML file:

   <fragment id="9320" type="layout"
     name="jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns">
     <property layout="TwoColumns" name="sizes" value="75%,25%" />
or in pixels for ex
     <property layout="TwoColumns" name="sizes" value="475,225" />

Does anyone know if this feature is documented?