From "Shabada, Gnaneshwer" <shaba...@toysrus.com>
Subject Jetspeed Migration
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:17:02 GMT

Hello,

Is there any documentation for migrating my Jetspeed portal from 1.5 to 2.0?
Atleast soemthing that would list out the differences in file structure as
to where to copy my old files to?

Thanks for your help
Gnan

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin@toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.