From "Roel van Dijk" <roel.van.d...@forest-fields.nl>
Subject evenSubmit question
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:52:09 GMT

I'm using the eventSubmit mechanism to call functions in the portlet from
the HTML. For example:
  <input type="submit" value="Edit" name="eventSubmit_doEdit">

and in my code:
  public void doEdit( RunData rundata, Portlet portlet ) throws Exception
{ }

This works fine.

However, when I do this:
  <input type="submit" value="Edit" name="eventSubmit_doEditCommit">

The following function is NOT being called:
  public void doEditCommit( RunData rundata, Portlet portlet ) throws
Exception { }

This is probably due to the capital 'C' of Commit? (I tried inserting an
underscore, but to no avail) Is there any proper documentation about the
eventSubmit mechanism? I couldn't find anything with Google..

Roel