From "Pesendorfer, Tom" <tom.pesendor...@eds.com>
Subject RE: Why is the login portlet authenticating twice?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:34:25 GMT
Yes, I also noticed that with the example portlets that come with Jetspeed
(e.g. drop "demo.war" into JS2's "deploy" directory and it expands it into a
"demo.war" directory in JBoss' deploy directory but *also* creates an empty
"demo" directory there).
Thanks for the feedback, I'll update the wiki page to say it works in 4.0.1,
too,

Cheers,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Dullaart [mailto:marcel.dullaart@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 1 February 2005 10:02 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: Why is the login portlet authenticating twice?

Hi Tom,

Using your description, I got J2 running on JBoss 4.0.1.
Indeed I had to use the hot deployment feature to get the portlet
bodies to show-up, but I did not have to undeploy/re-deploy when I
shutdown JBoss, it still seems to work.

There's one peculiarity though, when I hot deploy a portlet, e.g.
pluto's testsuite.war, J2 creates the testsuite.war directory and
expands the war in there as was expected, but after that also an empty
testsuite directory is created.

But for the time being I am satisfied.
Thanx for your help.
Marcel