From Andy....@cexp.com
Subject RE: PSML Change in Runtime
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:29:11 GMT
When you said the screen didn't change, did it change after a few minutes or
after you bounce your container?
The psml can be stored in cache and refreshed periodically depending on the
setup in the JetspeedResource.properties file.
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Torres [mailto:ctorres@mcn.com.br]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 1:17 PM
To: Apache JetSpeed User; Apache JetSpeed Dev
Subject: Re: PSML Change in Runtime

I tried this way too:

  JetspeedPortletInstance pi =
(JetspeedPortletInstance)getInstance(runData);
  Profile profile = pi.getProfile();
  PsmlManagerService exporterService =
(PsmlManagerService)TurbineServices.getInstance().getService("PsmlImportMana
ger");
  PSMLDocument psmlNew = exporterService.getDocument(file_path);
  profile.setDocument(psmlNew);
   profile.store();
  ((JetspeedRunData)runData).setProfile(profile);
   QueryLocator locator = new QueryLocator(QueryLocator.QUERY_USER);
  exporterService.refresh(locator);

and get the same result, the psml file change but the screen no.

If anybody hava an idea, I thanks a lot.