From "Carlos Torres" <ctor...@mcn.com.br>
Subject Re: PSML Change in Runtime
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:01:27 GMT
I have been changing the psml name file when the new one will be the default.psml and the old
one will be another name. I'm using the methods after rename the files:

exporterService.getDocument(locator);

and after this

PSMLDocument doc2 = exporterService.refresh(locator);

where  exporterService is a PsmlManagerService object and locator is  a QueryLocator object.

The code run ok, but the screen configuration doesn't change. Anybody hava any idea how to
"refresh" the screnn and aply the changes?

Please, help me.

Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carlos Torres
  To: Apache JetSpeed User ; Apache JetSpeed Dev
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 2:41 PM
  Subject: PSML Change in Runtime

  Hi people,

  I need to change the PSML file for a type of user(role) in runtime. According to an action
in portal, the panels and portles for the user must be changed. I will have other PSML files
and when the user select an option it will change with the portal configuration.

  Anybody have any idea to how make this?

  Thank you very much.

  Regards,

         Carlos Alberto Torres