From FloƟmann Christoph <Christoph.Flossm...@volke-muc.de>
Subject RE: changing default name in Torque.properties
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 12:33:50 GMT

From: Vijay Raghavan [mailto:vijayaraghavan_guru@isoftel.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 9:36 AM
To: jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: changing default name in Torque.properties

	Hi All,

	I modified my Torque.properties file as

      torque.database.PRIMARYDB=default     		======   (torque.database.default=default)
      torque.database.PRIMARYDB.adapter=oracle      	======   (torque.database.default.adapter=oracle)

      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory

      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10

      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.connection.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver   ====(torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver
= oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver)
      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.connection.url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION =(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS
=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST = 172.16.0.111)(PORT=
			1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME=ir)))
      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.connection.user =  bh
      torque.dsfactory.PRIMARYDB.connection.password = bh

	In Torque.getConnection(<poolname>)  i will get PRIMARYDB pool name, so i can Login
In to the Admin Screen, no problem in that.

	but if i add any User or Role or Group i am getting Error.

	Some where default name is hardcoded. may be in Torque src java files.

	Please help me it is very urgent.

	Thanks in Advance.

	Thanks,
	Vijay