From Ender Hikmet KILIÇOÐLU <en...@kilicoglu.nom.tr>
Subject YNT: Jetspeed 1.5 & ldap
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:38:16 GMT
Hi
I have Isolated error. As you found changes broken old ldap backend. I
didnot have enough time to finish test or make a true debug. I only solved
problem on my system which has many difference not on jetspeed cvs so I will
try to port it to current cvs of course :( if I have enough time.

Thanks Ender

-----Özgün Ileti-----
Kimden: thomas.opencms@free.fr [mailto:thomas.opencms@free.fr]
Tarih: Monday, May 03, 2004 5:55 PM
Kime: Jetspeed Users List
Konu: Re: Jetspeed 1.5 & ldap

Hello
I think i find the origine of the error. The class
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.CachedAcl has been modified in
jetspeed
1.5 now it use the new class GroupRole that doesn't exist on 1.4 in which
the
class Role is use. The probleme is that jetspeed 1.5 still use LDAPRole wich
extends Role class and not GroupRole. Is there any code to change to correct
this error.

Thanks to you if you have any solution for this error
Thomas

from thomas.opencms@free.fr:

> I'm trying to make Jetspeed work with my openldap, my openldap is normaly
> running with the jetspeed 1.5 schema and the jetspeed 1.5 ldif user.
>
> The probleme is when I run jetspeed with the JetspeedSecurity.properties
for

> ldap, it doesn't work due to a ClassCastException:
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException
> 	at org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.CachedAcl.setRoles
> (CachedAcl.java:154)
> 	at org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.SecurityCacheImpl.load
> (SecurityCacheImpl.java:77)
> 	at org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.JetspeedSecurityCache.load
> (JetspeedSecurityCache.java:66)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.ldap.LDAPAuthentication.getAnonymousUs
er