From ari...@za.safmarine.com
Subject / /OREF:CPT1C41D Custom Layout
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:04:26 GMT

Hi There,

Is there a way to layout portlets in Jetspeed, as is, on a pane as my
example below?
So, I may wish for some of my portlets to display as full length (one
column) and some 50/50.
If so, can it be done via the UI or must one modify this manually?
If not, I presume I could create my own controller.

(P1 = portlet 1, P2 = portlet 2, etc.)

#=====================================================#
#  -----------------------   -----------------------  #
#  |         P1          |   |          P2         |  #