From "Henrik W. Hansen" <s...@gyvelvej.dk>
Subject ERROR scheduler - Error in WorkerThread for sheduled job #
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:27:18 GMT
Hi all
Just startet working with the Turbine scheduler and have some trouble
configuring it. I get an
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
    Requested ScheduledJob not found: SimpleScheduledTask
    Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
    [org.apache.jetspeed.modules, org.apache.turbine.modules,
dk.pg.portal.modules, dk.pg.management.scheduler]
    at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ScheduledJobLoader.getInstance(ScheduledJobLoader.java:196)
What do I need to do in order to get the scheduler to find the class (as
shown in the stacktrace, I have already put some entries in
TurbineResource.properties).
 The scheduled class is located in:
dk.pg.management.scheduler.SimpleScheduledTask.java
Does it need a specific subfolder of  dk.pg.management.scheduler (or
org.apache.jetspeed.modules) like action classes?

Any suggestions?

Best regards Henrik