From jamul Rezak <jairo...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to save extra info for users
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 17:43:31 GMT
Hi,
I woul like to get additional details from users, like address, tel...etc and save them my
DB. Can I add more attributes (colums) to Turbine-User table. Would this affect the  whole
framework and create error. Should I use a seperate Table for that. Also is it advisable to
use Jetspeed as an e-Commerce application (Like a Shopping Cart)?
Thanks