From "Amin Lalji" <amin.la...@globalenviro.com>
Subject RE: setTemplate in VelocityPortletAction gives InvocationTargetException
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:59:41 GMT
Have you tried
$jslink.addPathInfo($jslink.ActionKey,"portlets.myAction").addQueryData(
"eventSubmit_...")" ?

/A

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik W. Hansen [mailto:spam@gyvelvej.dk]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:15 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: setTemplate in VelocityPortletAction gives
InvocationTargetException

Hi all
I have discovered that linking from the template in another way
"resolves" my problem.
The link that fails is the following
<a
href="$jslink.setAction("portlets.webmonitor.CreateMonitorAction").addQu
eryData("eventSubmit_doAddmonitor1")">+</a>
This results in the InvocationTargetException.
But if I execute the action the following way:
<input type="submit" name="eventSubmit_doAddmonitor" value="Submit">
and
<a
href="$jslink.Template.addQueryData("portlets.webmonitor.CreateMonitorAc
tion").addQueryData("eventSubmit_doAddmonitor","1")">+</a>
everything works perfectly.

Seems that $jslink.setAction does not work the way I expected.

Thank for your fast responses.
Best regards
Henrik

Jeremy Ford wrote:

> Could you try this is the latest version of Jetspeed?  Thanks.  I seem

> to recall that there was a similar issue that was fixed for
b4/release.

> Jeremy Ford
>

>> From: "Henrik W. Hansen" <spam@gyvelvej.dk>
>> To: jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org
>> Subject: setTemplate in VelocityPortletAction gives
>> InvocationTargetException
>> Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:55:15 +0100
>>
>> Hi all
>> This should be a trivial question. But i have been struggeling with
>> it for a while now.
>>
>> When executing the following action :
>> public void doAddmonitor(RunData data, Context context) {
>>    setTemplate(data, "webmonitor/createMonitorParam.vm");
>> }
>>
>> I get the following excetion:
>>
>> Horrible Exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)

jetspeed-user-help@jakarta.apache.org