From "Aurelien Pernoud" <apern...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: PSML reference bug?! (2nd try)
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 12:49:27 GMT

Then you can't use references, that's what I first thought.
A reference is a reference to an existing psml, not a copy of the psml
referenced, and can't be customized by the end user, cause it's shared
between users. Only the owner of the referenced psml can customize it, or
the admin, and then customization affects all users.
I don't know a nice way to do what you want to do :(

Aurelien