From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: RE: Future of Jetspeed ?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:27:24 GMT
I know that there are many large jetspeed installations out there but, for
some reason, there's reluctance to share any information about it. Our
Jetspeed Questionnaire initiative was designed to build a portfolio of case
studies with detailed technical information. So far, we received only a
handful of responses but not enough for me to rework the sample sites page
(I've updated it recently with links to some new sites).

If you'd like to contribute your Jetspeed success story, here's the link:
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed/ (register, login, fill out, email).

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/