From "Roland Jernej" <roland.jer...@aon.at>
Subject Database Portal Question
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:02:53 GMT
Hi everyone!

I would like to build up an Portal for
medical patient data.

So I want only to list patients -> editing (adding) patients
with another template -> "switch" back to the list of patients.

Therefore I need the database browser portlets.
I´ve an patient portlet with the action edit and
delete.

When the user chooses edit, what should be done.
1.) change somehow the context of the database
browser portlet to the editing template?
2.) The velocity template for editing the patient is on
another pane. Switch to it? But what, if the template
for editing is not in the current psml file?
3.) Create a psml file on fly, where the editing template
is integrated in a pane and refresh?

Many thanks in advance
Roland Jernej