From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: WAS : id parameter in psml by Pierre Henry
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:18:48 GMT
Portlet sets are aggregated by the PortalToolKit service based on the psml profile within the
request.  At this point in time, the portlet is materialized and its ID property is assigned
based on the corresponding portlet entry's id attribute within the current psml document.

* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *