From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject RE: Future of Jetspeed ?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:46:49 GMT
> I read a posting that Jetspeed was declared dead by the Jakarta team as it
> was not touched for a while.
> I was wondering what the nearby future holds for JetSpeed...

I don't know where you got that information from.  Jetspeed has been and is being actively
developed and used.   There have been multiple 1.4 beta releases and work on Jetspeed 2.0
has already begun according to the JSR-168 standard.

* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *