From "Yong Bing Khoo" <yongb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to Chain JSPs
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:31:39 GMT
Hi Kinjal,

Not sure if you have seen the message that I posted previously. The URL is
http://www.mail-archive.com/jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg08224.html

That message demonstrates one way of using the include tag to simulate the
chaining of JSPs. As Mark Orciuch mentioned, you may need to apply his patch
to make setTemplate work for JSPs.

I have not tried his patch yet, but it is reported to be working.

regards,
yong bing