From Shan Gopalakrishnan <sgopa...@cisco.com>
Subject Observed spikes
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:53:28 GMT
Hello all

we are doing a load test of our portal application which is using jetspeed.
We see some sudden spikes after 30mts of running time with 100 simultaneous
users in the load.  We did similar tests in the same infrastructure with
standard jsp/servlets and this doesn't occur there.  It seem to occur only
with jetspeed application.  Anything specific that I should refer to or
focus on in terms of configuration or tuning ??
appreciate any information .  Thanks in advance.

- Shan