From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: about weblogic jar reading bug
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:13:55 GMT

Currently, I'm also working on "trying" to deploy my jetspeed
application into weblogic. Until now, I found the following problems :

* As you said, war file doesn't work. Following some info in the
weblogic user groups, getRealPath returns null when the applications is
running in a war file.
So, I'm looking for a solution  (maybe in the turbine servlet service).

* when my server is starting, I got an error on the
org/apache/stratum/lifecycle/Initializable

*  When my application is not running in a war file, I got another error
with the getRealPath() method.

<Mar 26, 2003 9:07:06 PM CET> <Error> <HTTP> <101005>
<[ServletContext(id=10221520,name=jetspeed,context-path=/jetspeed)]
getRealPath() called with unsafe path: "."
weblogic.utils.io.FilenameEncoder$UnsafeFilenameException:
D:\bea\user_projects\mydomain\applications\jetspeed\. ends with illegal
character
    at
weblogic.utils.io.FilenameEncoder.getSafeFile(FilenameEncoder.java:210)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.getRealPath(WebAppServletContext.java:691)
    at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.servlet.TurbineWeblogicServletService.getRealPath(TurbineWeblogicServletService.java:211)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServlet.getRealPath(TurbineServlet.java:120)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.BaseUploadService.init(BaseUploadService.java:95)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService(BaseServiceBroker.java:304)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUpload.getService(TurbineUpload.java:84)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.upload.TurbineUpload.getAutomatic(TurbineUpload.java:100)
    at
org.apache.turbine.util.parser.DefaultParameterParser.setRequest(DefaultParameterParser.java:183)
    at
org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData.getParameters(DefaultTurbineRunData.java:493)
    at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:472)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1058)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:401)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:306)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl$ForwardAction.run(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:342)
    at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:780)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:252)
    at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:132)
    at jsp_servlet.__index._jspService(__index.java:91)
    at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:1058)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:401)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:445)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:306)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:5445)
    at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManager.java:780)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3105)
    at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2588)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:213)
    at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:189)

I'm quite new with weblogic. So, all ideas are welcome.

Regards,
Christophe