From Ryan Christianson <r...@echospace.com>
Subject Re: How to programmatically modify a PSML file?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:54:37 GMT
If you have a jetspeed user object, get the users profile. Then on the
profile get the document. That document object is the users psml file.
If you want to save changes to it, on the profile object, call
"store()". Note, that you have configured to use a differnt psml
service, other then castor, then your changes will be in the database,
rather then an xml file.