From Ozgur Balsoy <bal...@grids.ucs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Rewrinting url
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:31:57 GMT
WebSurfPortlet is not supposed to handle HTML forms. Form fields require
a different rewriting scheme.

Here is another version of WebSurfPortlet what we call WebFormPortlet.
This is not an official release. It requires someother packages not
included in the package, so you can use it to get the idea and develop
on your own.

Ozgur