From "Javed Mahmud" <jms...@it.uts.edu.au>
Subject Re: WAS : id parameter in psml by Pierre Henry
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:40:38 GMT
Hi yong,
Well this jspeid value is the value for individual portlets set for every
portlet being displyed in the user view? or this is for a particular
request... if it is for particualr request then question is the
portlet.getId() method in build normal context will be the same to the
request one no matter what portlet is being submitted.

javed