From "McIntyre, Kevin" <kmcin...@probation.nyc.gov>
Subject RE: Multiple Torque Adapters.
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:54:04 GMT
Here is my torque.properties file.

Whatever I put in the default breaks the other code, so if I list jetspeed,
the portal works fine and
my "arts" classes don't work.

If I list "arts" as the default then jetspeed won't work.

I have to use the "JndiDataSourceFactory" because informix has a problem
with "TorqueDataSourceFactory"...
regardless I'm confused how to get both up and working simulatenously.

------------------------------------

torque.applicationRoot = .
torque.database.default=????

torque.database.arts.adapter=informix
torque.dsfactory.arts.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFact
ory
torque.dsfactory.arts.jndi.path=java:comp/env/jdbc/InformixXaDS
torque.dsfactory.arts.jndi.java.naming.factory.initial =
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
torque.dsfactory.arts.jndi.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs =
org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces

torque.database.jetspeed.adapter=mysql
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSour
ceFactory
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://10.132.108.179:3306/jetspeed
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.user =  [user]
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.password = [password]

torque.database.logInterval=0
torque.idbroker.cleverquantity=true
torque.manager.useCache = true