From moosie moosie <moo...@gmx.net>
Subject JetSpeed (newbie) questions
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:15:48 GMT
Hi i was wondering if someone could shed some light on my questions...

1. Is JetSpeed activly being used ?

2. Is there a JetSpeed architecture picture/document in which i can see what
kind of functions are handled by JetSpeed and Turbine etc... ?

3. The combination JetSpeed / Turbine sets a steep learning curve, what
would validate this... ?

4. Is JetSpeed the way to go for me, i want to deliver content to a large
number of sites. Those sites have to be easily maintainted with possibile
content reuse.... ?

5. Any caveats in using JetSpeed ?

6. What holds the future for JetSpeed ?

Thanks in advance

Bitte l├Ącheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!