From "Brad Davis" <b...@bayareanetworks.com>
Subject Removing action buttons
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:00:26 GMT
Ok, so I have tried everything ever mentioned in order to remove an action button... someone
said rss.xsl, another said add a security constraint, I must be doing something wrong cause
nothing works.

Can someone tell me the steps, from a default installation of Jetspeed (latest version), how
to remove the close button from a portlet (like the HelloWorld portlet)? We don't want users
to have the abilitity to close a portlet, but we would like them to be able to maximize, minimize,

I would be extremely appreciative if someone can shed some light on how to do this. Thanks!!!