From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject RE: Strange Javascript Transfert using Jetspeed : encoding issue ?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 10:32:22 GMT
Mmm... if you use <src=""> then your browser loads the js file
independantly from the main HTML page so it's the browser
responsibility to ensure encoding compatibility between the files.

- Try using a direct HTTP request (or wget) on your js file to check
  if the raw content sent by the servlet engine is OK. If not there's an
  issue with your servlet container configuration.

- Try using a direct HTTP request (or wget) of your faulty portal
  page to check encoding headers (you can also usually access this
  information in a browser "page info")

- Try with another browser (Mozilla for example)

If you can give me reproductible use case, I can try to identify where the
issue is.