From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Who changed this???
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 19:08:21 GMT
Santiago Gala wrote:

> It could be nice that the nightly build could include a ChangeLog, with
> the messages and source patch between versions, but I'm not sure how
> simple this is to set up. I CC: Sam Ruby to see if the idea is sound,
> and maybe even already implemented by Gump ;-) Sam, is there a simple
> way to integrate this "feature" into Gump?

Alexandria has a feature called "blame" where they do this.  I haven't
looked into it.

What Gump does now it simply provide the log of what changed since the last
run.  Click on cvs to see it.

If somebody knows enough about cvs to tell me the line commands that one
uses to retrieve that history, I would gladly incorporate it into gump.

- Sam Ruby