From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Who changed this???
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 20:05:02 GMT
Santiago Gala wrote:

>>The Correct version is from the Nightly ( or daily as you call it )
>>build
>>
>This depends on your time zone.
>
>I'm afraid that, as thay used to say about Spain's empire way ago, "Sun
>never sets in the Apache Communities" ;)

FYI: Gump now runs every 8 hours, but only nags and posts on one specific
run.  Clearly, this could be easily changed if there was a demand for it...

Personally, I like it as it is as one can schedule a speculative change and
see the impact before others get notified.  Of course, this is less of a
consideration for Jetspeed as it is essentially at the top of the food
chain, as it were.

- Sam Ruby