From "Andreas Kempf" <Andreas.Ke...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: JS Groups-Roles-Permissions
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 01:08:05 GMT
Hi Philip,

I am working on a security model too.

We just finished a proposal for our needs. If some others might find it
usefull I am sure we can offer it for jetspeed. We are also interested in
improvements and different point of views.

Our current proposal you can find in Jetspeed-Developer Newsgroup.
I can also email it to you tomorrow (when I am back in office).

Andreas K.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Phillip Rhodes [mailto:phillip@rhoderunner.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2001 23:14
An: Jetspeed Users List; Jetspeed Users List
Betreff: Re: JS Groups-Roles-Permissions

Hey I am ready to get going on the enhanced security model.

I am going to read the proposed security model referred to below.  Should
we do the security changes within the context of the turbine project, or in
jetspeed?

Who else is interested in participating?  Should we take future discussions
off-line?

Ripping to go!