From ICM S Op Guest 5 <ICM-S-OP.gues...@icn.siemens.de>
Subject RE: customize 2 column problem
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 16:50:07 GMT
I didn't change the behaviour of the multicolumncontroller and had the same errors before my
customizer changes.

I took a short look on the multicolumncontroller and it seemed to me a little bit more complicated
than it have to be... nevertheless, if somebody would like to fix it - just do it.

TO ALL!
Customizer:

I wanted to fix the subpane bug but then I found out that for this I have to do a lot of work.
So I would like to disable the functionality of creating subpanes (a pane inside a pane).
Can we live with that?

Andreas