From ICM S Op Guest 5 <ICM-S-OP.gues...@icn.siemens.de>
Subject RE: Who changed this???
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:54:34 GMT
Hi,

yes, I'm already on the jetspeed-dev list and I received (I guess) all those
commit mails. (BTW: Sorry Phillip, had no time to respond to your security
mail) But when somebody commited a file than I have to read the commit code
to figure out what has changed and what is that file for. I find it better
to have some text which describes what this file is doing than I could say,
might be interesting for me or not.

I am not sure if coordination would slow down the development process. When
I change the code and somebody else overwrites my changes and I have to do
it again than I don't know where I saved time.

Something went wrong yesterday - I m not sure while jetspeed didn't work on my company computer
but when I was at home and made another test and everything runs great, fast and without those
bugs.

The confirmation email is not working - I set a mailserver and turned the confirmation flag
to true and false without any affect. After the registration form I was already logged in.

Well, I am back in office and will give it another try.

Andreas