From ICM S Op Guest 5 <ICM-S-OP.gues...@icn.siemens.de>
Subject Who changed this???
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:41:37 GMT
Hi,

let me tell you - I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!

I just installed Jetspeed, a nightly build, on my company computer and applied my patch (like
I did with any new installation since 10/29/01).

Somebody has changed the customization completly. Now I have to start from the beginning...
!?

What I am really missing is:

- A list, who (+email) is working on what? (an update of the corresponding webpage (jetspeed)
would be nice)
- Which files are affected?
- If somebody has changed the source it would be GREAT if he/she could write a short note
what has been changed and e.g. why those changes have been made.

Here are some problems I encountered:

- Logout seems to not work - when I logout from jetspeed and login again as a different user,
I still have the old username on the 'edit account' button (and it is the previous account)
- Had no problem with this in the 10/29/01 release!

- When I click on the customization button everything is running fine - the first time! All
other customization clicks are not going into the customization function - it looks like these
pages are cached!
It also looks like the administration of psml data (portlets/panes) is handled differently).

- Sometimes I receive a $jetspeed.getCustomizer($data.Customized).getContent($data) error
(never had this before)

- Confirmation mail doesn't work

What also should be included:

- When you delete a user directory and you are loggin in using this username (still available
in the db) than you will get an horrible exception when you try to customize your profile
(which is clear, because these files doesn't exist) - so this should be checked by the JetspeedProfilerService
(e.g. recreate the directory)

I would appreciate if the above points are looked upon seriously.

Andreas V. Kempf