From "Patel, Satish" <sjpat...@tva.gov>
Subject customize 2 column problem
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:47:47 GMT
Guys,

I am not sure why I am having this problem.  I am using Jetspeed 1.3a2-dev
nightly built, and when I try to customize the portlets to have Two columns
instead of three or single column I am get nothing on the Customize Pane and
when I add portlet to it and say save and apply it gives me below: does
anybody know why??

Horrible Exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.controllers.MultiColumnControllerAction.
doSave(MultiColumnControllerAction.java:350) at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at
org.apache.turbine.util.velocity.VelocityActionEvent.executeEvents(VelocityA
ctionEvent.java:166) at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.controllers.VelocityControllerAction.per
form(VelocityControllerAction.java:110) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:143)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123) at
org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:565) at
org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doPost(Turbine.java:655) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Handler.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Http10I
nterceptor.java) at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java) at
a) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

thanks a lot,

Satish Patel.