From "Wilson, Bob" <Bob.Wil...@americawest.com>
Subject Customizing Jetspeed properties.
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:59:54 GMT
In 1.3a1 I believe there was the ability to customize which logos we wanted
to display from editing the JetspeedResources.properties file (am I correct
in stating this?).  Within this file there is a section defined as
'Navigations'.  I have noticed in the nightly builds that the
JetspeedResources.properties file no longer contains this section.  My
question(s) is...am I correct in stating in 1.3a1 this is where .gif files
could be changed??  And, if so, how do I now go about changing the login
page logos in the nightly build versions??

Thanks,
Bob.