From "Wilson, Bob" <Bob.Wil...@americawest.com>
Subject RE: Known Issues for WebPagePortlet
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 23:34:13 GMT
Correction...

It DOES display the portlet name in the portlet list HOWEVER when I select
the portlet it only displays the title bar and no website.

Are the known issues fixed in the nightly builds?

Thanks,
Bob.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Bob [mailto:Bob.Wilson@americawest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 4:07 PM
To: 'Jetspeed Users List'
Subject: Known Issues for WebPagePortlet

At the following link, it describes a couple of known issues for Jetspeed
1.3a1.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/portlet_config_WebPagePortlet.html

I was curious to know if they issues have been addressed and fixed in the
nightly 1.3a2 builds??  I have a website that I'm trying to pull into a
portlet however it has been developed in Javascript and also has <meta>
tags.  When I create the portlet entry for this in the demo-portlets.xreg
file, it fails to even display the portlet name in the portlet list.  Is
this still a problem with the current nightly builds??  The build I have is
11-24-01.

Thanks,
Bob.