From "Wilson, Bob" <Bob.Wil...@americawest.com>
Subject Jetspeed and Oracle.
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 23:45:56 GMT
I'm looking to begin using Jetspeed with Oracle.  I was wondering whether I
require Oracle to be installed on my Linux box where Jetspeed resides?  I
want to be able to connect to a database on our network with resides on one
of our servers and be able to extract data to present in a portlet.  Would
connecting to the database be just as simple as downloading the Oracle
driver, installing it, and configuring a few files?

If anyone can point me in the right direction or even point me to some
tutorials I would appreciate it.  Thanks, in advance.

Bob Wilson.