From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Who changed this???
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:42:04 GMT

Theoretically, CVS is here to not permit overwritting anybody changes,
so this last sentence it's not true.., it's a CVS feature, and not need
to coordinate more than that,so issuing accurate mensagges in commits,
and watching them .., and do update *before* commit, in case you have
any dopubt about the state of your own repository.., is the only needed
coodination effort IMHO..

Anopther thing is to communicate with people prior to making big, or
architectural changes , but only to be polite not a really needed..CVS
takes care of ..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega