From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging Rotation like tomcat 4
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 04:59:44 GMT
Frans,

1) Check the log4j documentation on other ways to change the log file,
other then size.

2) Did you set the following:
services.LoggingService.facilities=rotation,system,debug
services.LoggingService.default=rotation
services.LoggingService.loggingConfig=org.apache.turbine.services.logging.PropertiesLoggingConfig

Paul Spencer

Frans Thamura wrote:

 > Paul,
 >
 > It is not working in my Tomcat, is there something error with my
 > configuration...
 >
 > Where is the parameter to set it become daily basis log.
 >
 > this is the setting

services.LoggingService.rotation.destination.file=/WEB-INF/log/jetspeed.log
 > services.LoggingService.rotation.file.size=1048576
 > services.LoggingService.rotation.file.backups=5

services.LoggingService.rotation.className=org.apache.turbine.services.loggi