From "Timothy Spear" <tsp...@tangiblesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed and Oracle.
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 01:39:05 GMT
Hi,
    I have JetSpeed running on Linux hitting a remote Oracle box. There
was no need to install Oracle locally with JetSpeed. Just make sure you
include the Oracle jdbc driver files (I needed to unzip the files and
add to the classes directory under WEB-INF). For the driver settings
check the following properties in
7.WEB-INF/conf/TurbineResources.properties:

database.default.driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
database.default.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:ts1
database.default.username=
database.default.password=
database.adaptor=DBOracle
database.adaptor.DBOracle=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Tim