From "Hugh Brien" <hugh.br...@novuscg.com>
Subject RE: Industry use of Jetspeed
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 00:20:46 GMT
I work for a SAN consulting firm in Northern Virginia, USA.  We are
using Jetspeed and Turbine as building blocks for all of development.
We are currently building a storage portal for AOL's internal use to
assist them in managing their SAN knowledge base.   Also check out
http://www.collab.net/customers/. I know their are a couple of their
developers floating around the list but I don't specifically where they
use turbine or jetspeed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Wizeman [mailto:Matthew.Wizeman@HERNDON-LAB.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 10:27 AM
To: 'jetspeed-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Industry use of Jetspeed

I've seen the list of sample sites on the Jakarta site but does anyone
of any other companies or agencies using Jetspeed for their
products/projects?  I am attempting to make a marketing pitch for
to my manager and I know one of the first questions will be, "Who else
using it?"  I know Jetspeed is an extremely flexible platform upon which
build our portal but my manager will need a little more coercing.  Any
on this topic is greatly appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: