From <lionelf...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed Portal Usage
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 22:58:12 GMT
Yes Anthony, that is what I meant.  I am sorry for the
confusion.  Users want the ability to click on a link
or button inside of a portlet and have their info
popup inside that portlet area, not taking up the
entire page or even opening up in a new window.  Is
this Possible...and How to do this?  If not what are
my other options...and How to do this?  If there are
tutorials, they will do, any direction would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

Lionel