From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Follow UpRE: Simple Question
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:50:23 GMT
Users can share PSML files with group or role psml files.
For ex, from the sample site, You can access some sample group and role psml
at

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed/portal/group/apache/
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed/portal/group/apache/page/news

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed/portal/role/user
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed/portal/role/admin

Some current limitations are:
- the customizer does not yet support customization of these pages
- there is no security (access-control) to the pages, anyone can view them