From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject HELP.. HELP... getPane is still not working.
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:25:11 GMT
Dear All.

I need to implement getPane. I read all the archive in the mail-archive, still not working.
Plz.. help me solve this???

This is my Detail.vm
-----------------------------
$jetspeed.getPane("news")

this will show the default.psml content..

This is my News.vm
-----------------------------
$jetspeed.getPane("news")   ===> this will return the page
getScreenTemplate=$data.getScreenTemplate()<br> ==> this will return the file and

$data.getRemoteHost()<br>

Still not working....

Something missing there?

Why??

This is Paul's email last august.. Paul, did you try it????
> http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/page/news

> orif you specifically want to tie a template to a PSML resource without
> leting the Profiler match the best one for you:

>  /WEB-INF/templates/vm/screens/Detail.vm:
> $jetspeed.getPane("news")

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/template/Detail

Frans