From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Stock portlet
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 04:01:56 GMT
YYes, I think thats now fixed. Please try it again.
aYou should now be able to change your password and retain your symbols.

iseFinance
/BlueSunriseFinanceService/BlueSunriseFinancePort

Please help me understand:
1. why the list of symbols is at all related to the user's password
2. where the list of symbols is stored
3. how the list of symbols can be retained when the user changes his
password

Thanks
Lori