From "Pavan" <s_pa...@rti.daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject Jetspeed installation problem- tar:checksumdirectory error
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 06:14:28 GMT
Hi all,
 I am unable to install the latset version of jetspeed on my Solaris(i86) machine.
The gz file is unzipped into tar and when I try to untar(using the  tar -xvf command),
I get a
tar:checksum directory error
I have downloaded the src.tgz from different sources but the problem persists.
(Note: The direct installation of  the war package(viz. jetspeed.war.tgz) works fine
but I  am not getting the email confirmation)

Please help me out,
Thanks & Regards,
Pavan
There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way
M V Pavan Kumar
D C R C I
Bangalore
Ph :+91-080-2861722 extn 219/225