From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: New Password Validations in Jetspeed 2.3.0
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 17:15:29 GMT
Try dropping the attached file into WEB-INF/assembly/override/ and restarting your server

> On Dec 5, 2017, at 6:45 AM, Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabhade@majesco.com>
wrote:

> Team,
>
> I want to set password rules on below Jetspeed screen as below.
>
> 8 Character Minimum, 1 Upper Case, 1 Lower Case and 1 Digit.
>

> Does anyone know what configurations required to make it work? I am using Jetspeed 2.3.0.
>

> Thanks
> Dnyaneshwar
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THE CONTENTS OF THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED
SOLELY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION AND
MAY BE LEGALLY PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE
OR THEIR AGENT, OR IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED TO YOU IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
ALERT THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND THEN DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. IF YOU ARE
NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, COPYING,
OR STORAGE OF THIS MESSAGE OR ITS ATTACHMENTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.