From Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabh...@majesco.com>
Subject RE: New Password Validations in Jetspeed 2.3.0
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:52:10 GMT
Thanks David.
I tried with your instructions, but it is still having the same issue.

Is this solution compatible with JS2.3.0 or do we need higher version of Jetspeed (like 2.3.1
or 2.3.2)?.

Thanks
Dnyaneshwar

From: DavidSeanTaylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 10:45 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List <jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org>
Subject: Re: New Password Validations in Jetspeed 2.3.0

Try dropping the attached file into WEB-INF/assembly/override/ and restarting your server

On Dec 5, 2017, at 6:45 AM, Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabhade@majesco.com<mailto:dnyaneshwar.Dabhade@majesco.com>>
wrote:

Team,

I want to set password rules on below Jetspeed screen as below.

8 Character Minimum, 1 Upper Case, 1 Lower Case and 1 Digit.

Does anyone know what configurations required to make it work? I am using Jetspeed 2.3.0.

Thanks
Dnyaneshwar

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THE CONTENTS OF THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED
SOLELY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION AND
MAY BE LEGALLY PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE
OR THEIR AGENT, OR IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED TO YOU IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
ALERT THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND THEN DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. IF YOU ARE
NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, COPYING,
OR STORAGE OF THIS MESSAGE OR ITS ATTACHMENTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.