From Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabh...@majesco.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed portal - MFA implementation
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 15:16:38 GMT
Team,
Is there any Portlet or feature available with Jetspeed portal. I am looking to see if we
can send OTP and use user's email id for 2 step authentication.

Thanks
Dnyaneshwar

-----Original Message-----
From: DavidSeanTaylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 9:51 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List <jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Jetspeed portal - MFA implementation

The MFA Portlet is documented here:

https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/applications/mfa.html <https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/applications/mfa.html>

there is one portlet, MFALogin, included in the j2-admin app

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 5:10 AM, Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabhade@majesco.com>
wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> I am trying to implement and enable Multi Factor Authentication in our Jetspeed Portal.
I see some folders in j2-admin related to MFA.
> Let us know if anyone have experience of implementing it. We are using the Jetspeed version
2.3.0.
> Your help is really appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Dnyaneshwar
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THE CONTENTS OF THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED
SOLELY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION AND
MAY BE LEGALLY PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE
OR THEIR AGENT, OR IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED TO YOU IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY
ALERT THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND THEN DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. IF YOU ARE
NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, COPYING,
OR STORAGE OF THIS MESSAGE OR ITS ATTACHMENTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.